Posted on January 11, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Why MBBS from CHINA
MBBS in China directly puts a student on the path to a potentially successful career. China hosts some of the highest ranked colleges for studying MBBS. Infrastructure for MBBS studies are vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the latest trends in the world. This is why thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical education. Another reason behind this popularity of studying MBBS in China is the very fact that the course fee is mostly lower when compared to all European countries and other places of the world. All the medical colleges and universities where Global Medical Foundation helps students get admission in MBBS in China and in abroad are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China.
Advantages of studying MBBS from China
• A strong economy and stable society: Economically, China is among the strongest countries in the world. It has an amazing infrastructure.
• Lots of choices to select apt university for you: Most of the top ranking and best medical universities in the world are here.
• Low tuition fees: Affordable for a middle class in India. The living expense and tuition fee in China is almost 70% cheaper than a similar program US or UK. They also have advanced infrastructure in universities.
• Eligible for licensing Examinations: The ‘WHO’ listed English taught medical universities are approved to enroll international students, who are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as USMLE, PLAB, AMC, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, etc, after their graduation.
• Fast-track qualification: MBBS in China is a 5-year course with an optional 1year internship, which can be continued in China or from any other country.
• Learn More on the GO: Its an opportunity to study traditional medicine along with modern medicine.
• Learn Chinese: One can learn the world's most-spoken language, as it’s subject to study in English taught medical universities.
• It’s a huge country to explore: Good chance to explore advanced technology and innovations.
• A peaceful place to live: China is a peaceful place with social harmony and good public security. The government takes special care to provide international students with a safe study and living environment on campus.
For details and Admissions contact: +919567162251